Once you decide to join KTG's training program, you will be fully empowered with various resources.
The decision to join KTG in one of the following positions will determine your level of training and exposure to the various fields and systems:
- Apprentice/Learnership - towards this automation industry and business opportunity - Highest exposure and training with business empowerment training.
- Apprentice/Learnership - towards this automation industry - for skills transfer only - High exposure and training.
- In-service - work place training and or exposure required for completing educational qualification - Medium exposure and training.
- Work experience - work place training and or exposure required for gaining market value - Medium exposure and training.
The best part of all is that you could migrate from one level to another all dependant on your hunger for desire to grow and learn.
You will be expected to:
- Train with and as part of the team.
- Complete all tasks assigned.
- You will be given the necessary support and guidance.
- Communicate effectively in English, on all aspects, both positive and negative.
- Verbal, written and comprehension skills are critical as documents and software used are detailed and specific.
- Command of the English language (as all literature and software are in English versions, as well as other international languages which are not used by us or the South African market widely yet).
- Document your progress for evaluation and as a guide to others on how you achieved your success.
- Attend all training sessions.
- Training will be conducted on weekends when no weekend work/on-the-job-training is scheduled.
- Train other junior members as and when they come along.
- Come up with or contribute to solutions where problems may arise.
We expect to work as a family and grow as a family, a team that conquers all and achieves the highest success!